When you are injured as a passenger in an Uber accident, you should:
- Call the police and report the accident.
- Seek medical attention even if your injuries are minor. Getting a medical evaluation will rule out any internal injuries and legally protect yourself if injuries manifest later.
- Take photographs and videos of the accident scene.
- Document as much information as you can, including:
- Your driver’s name and information
- Any other involved parties’ names, contact information, and insurance information
- The contact information of witnesses
This information can be very helpful in proving your case.